Specifically, youll do the following:
- Looking for someone who is AWS Certified Solutions Architect and has worked with DevOps tools, GIT, SVN, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, terraform etc.
- Should have experience automating the configuration of servers / virtual machines and experience automating the provisioning of cloud infrastructure.
- Continually improve DevOps processes and procedures
- Build, maintain, and scale applications for Production, QA, and Dev environments
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality
- Write and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Own production incidents/issues and provide responses to infrastructure incidents and alerts
- Work with third-party vendors to resolve infrastructure issues
- Assist with the operation of a Kubernetes cluster
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Knowledge of continuous integration via tools, such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of messaging Queues, such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Linux / UNIX
- Experience using scripting languages to automate frequently executed activities
- Demonstrated initiative, flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and work environments.
- Experience in DevOps Tool chain methodologies, including Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Proficiency in Agile project management methodology, specifically within the infrastructure area
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Technology, Information Systems (CIS/MIS), Engineering or related technical discipline, or equivalent experience/training
- Experience with development of distributed services targeting Kubernetes with stringent reliability and performance requirements
- Experience in container architecture, Docker universal packaging, container orchestration, and Micro services architecture pattern.
- Ability to thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment and leverage best practices
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with a keen desire to learn and expand depth of knowledge
- Ability to explain technical concepts and adjust messaging based on the audience, including non-technical groups
- Ability to influence through outstanding interpersonal skills, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
A3 Logics India Pvt. Ltd.
For more Information visit www.a3logics.com
Recruiter Name:Noopur Saini
Contact Company:A3 Logics India Pvt. Ltd.